Single-Serve Carrot Cake Cup
- 310 Calories
- 18g Protein
- 7g Total Fat
- 45g Carbs
- View Full Info
Treat yourself the Kodiak way with our Carrot Cake Cup recipe. This tasty treat is a hearty way to start the day, satiate those midday cravings, or satisfy your late-night sweet tooth. Each bite boasts the delicious flavor combo of brown sugar and sweet maple paired with wholesome oats and shredded carrots for a single-serve cup you’ll crave. So, what’re you waiting for? Dig in! (Ya know, like the rabbits do)
Recipe provided by Kitchen McCabe
- Kodiak Maple Brown Sugar Oatmeal Cup
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon carrot, finely grated
- 1/2 cup milk
- Open the oatmeal cup and stir in the ground cinnamon.
- Add the grated carrot to the oatmeal cup.
- Heat the milk in a small sauce pan and pour over the top of the oats.
- Stir until the milk is combined then cover the top of the oats and let it sit for 2 1/2 minutes. Alternatively, you can add cold milk to the oatmeal cup and microwave on high, covered, for 1 minute. Enjoy!