Sausage Pancake Muffins
- 150 Calories
- 10g Protein
- 4g Total Fat
- 20g Carbs
- View Full Info
Sweet and savory go together, just like you and this crave-worthy breakfast. Enjoy a hearty meal that combines delicious buttermilk pancakes and savory sausage bits into a satisfying and easy-to-make muffin. No more scrambling to come up with a quick and balanced breakfast when you can prepare these sausage pancake muffins ahead of time! And for the best part, add a dash of sweet maple syrup for the perfect complimentary finish.
Recipe provided by Kitchen McCabe
- 1-1/2 cups Kodiak Buttermilk Power Cakes Flapjack & Waffle Mix
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup + 2 tablespoons water
- 3/4 cup breakfast sausage (or bacon), cooked and crumbled
- maple syrup, to top
Get this product Find in stores
- Preheat the oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
- Grease a 12-well muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Whisk together the power cakes mix, egg, and water in a mixing bowl until a smooth batter forms. Let rest for 5 minutes.
- Divide the batter evenly among the prepared muffin wells. Top each batter-filled well with 1 tablespoon of crumbled cooked sausage.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 12-15 minutes, or until just cooked through.
- Remove and let cool slightly. Serve muffins with a drizzle of maple syrup.