WHITE CHOCOLATE CANDY CORN COOKIES
Total time: 51 mins | Makes: 24 cookies
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups Kodiak Cakes Buttermilk Power Cakes Flapjack & Waffle Mix
- 1 cup candy corn
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- Use an electric mixer to cream the butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add egg and vanilla and continue to mix until fully combined.
- Mix in Kodiak Cakes mix until a dough forms.
- Stir in candy corn and white chocolate chips.
- Scoop cookies onto a parchment-lined baking sheet, making sure cookie dough covers any exposed pieces of candy corn on the bottom of the cookie. *Any candy corn directly touching the baking sheet will melt during baking.
- Refrigerate the scooped cookies for at least 30 minutes, or freeze for 10 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Bake the chilled cookies for 9-11 minutes or until lightly golden around the edges.