Air Fryer Oats
Prep Time:5 mins
Cook Time:20 mins
- 490 Calories
- 17g Protein
- 18g Total Fat
- 68g Carbs
- View Full Info
When fall rolls around, the seasonal basics come out of the woodwork—cue pumpkin spice everything. And although pumpkin ingredients stand out in Air Fryer Oatmeal, this recipe is far from basic. From its filling Kodiak Power Oatmeal base to the warm, sweet, and nutty flavor combo, you can devour a cake-textured meal made in minutes.
- 1 cup Kodiak Power Oats Oatmeal Canister
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup pecans
- Grease a 6” cake pan; set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk the Kodiak Power Oats, pumpkin pie spice, baking powder, and salt until combined.
- Whisk in the egg, milk, pumpkin puree, maple syrup, and vanilla.
- Transfer oatmeal mixture to the greased cake pan.
- Bake in an air fryer at 330°F for 15-20 minutes.