Apple Cinnamon Waffles
- 267 Calories
- 7.4g Protein
- 2.8g Total Fat
- 55g Carbs
If you've been wondering how to make apple cinnamon waffles, look no further. This easy-to-follow recipe results in healthy apple cinnamon waffles that are easy to make and taste great for breakfast or brinner. Begin by preheating a waffle iron then combine two cups Kodiak Cakes Cinnamon Oat Flapjack & Waffle Mix with milk and grated apples in a large bowl before pouring into a heated and greased waffle iron.
Recipe provided by Recipe provided by Kiwi and Carrot
- 2 cups Kodiak Cakes Cinnamon Oat Flapjack and Waffle Mix
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 cup (packed) grated apples
- Butter or oil for greasing
Apple Cinnamon Syrup
- 1 apple
- 1-3/4 cup apple cider
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 2 tablespoonÂ cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- Preheat waffle iron.
- Grate apples and squeeze excess liquid out using a cheesecloth.
- Combine Kodiak Cake mix, milk and grated apples in a large bowl and mix until combined.
- Generously grease waffle iron and cook waffles until firm. *Be careful moving cooked waffles as apples make the batter heavier.
- Make syrup: peel an apple and chop into bite-sized pieces. Combine all ingredients in a saucepan, bring to a boil and then reduce heat. Simmer until syrup is thickened.
- Pour syrup over waffles and enjoy!