Christmas Tree Waffles
Here's a festive treat that will put a smile on your cubs face come Christmas Morning. These cut Christmas Tree Waffles are a fun addition to any winter breakfast and just require a few drops of food coloring to create. But why stop there? Keep the fun going by decorating your delicious trees with sprinkles, fresh fruit, syrup, or icing. Gingerbread men are fun, but Kodiak Cakes Christmas Tree Waffles are filling, delicious, and easy to make.
- 1 cup Kodiak Cakes Buttermilk Power Cakes Flapjack and Waffle mix
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 4-5 drops green food coloring
- Assorted Christmas sprinkles
- Stir the Kodiak Cakes Buttermilk Power Cakes Flapjack and Waffle mix, water, and oil together until combined
- Add food coloring and stir until the batter turns vibrant green
- Pour 1/2 cup of the green batter into a heated and greased waffle round waffle iron. Close the iron and cook according to waffle iron's instructions
- Remove the waffle and cut it into 4 pieces. Form a tree shape by layering the waffle quarters over one another with the pointed corner toward the to.
- Repeat with remaining batter
- Decorate waffles with Christmas sprinkles and serve warm with syrup