Amaretti Peach Waffles
- 178 Calories
- 7g Protein
- 3g Total Fat
- 32g Carbs
This amaretti peach waffle recipe is a great way to spice up your breakfast routine. It takes just 17 minutes to make, and it uses Kodiak Cakes Buttermilk Power Cakes Flapjack and Waffle Mix to give it the hearty whole-grain texture and high-quality whey protein you expect from Kodiak Cakes waffles.
Recipe provided by Recipe provided by Corina Nielson
- 1/2 cup Kodiak Cakes Buttermilk Power Cakes Flapjack and Waffle Mix
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons coconut sugar
- pinch salt
- 1 whole egg
- 1/3 cup milk of choice
- 1/2 tsp almond extract
- 1 small peach (sliced)
- 1 tablespoon sugar-free caramel (optional)
- 2 tablespoons granola
- Combine all ingredients (except peaches and optional toppings). Mix until smooth. Let sit for 5 minutes while you preheat your waffle iron.
- Coat waffle iron with butter or non-stick spray. Add batter and cook until golden brown.
- Add sliced peaches, caramel, and granola if desired.