Italian Herb Pork Chops
- 267 Calories
- 28g Protein
- 12g Total Fat
- 10g Carbs
Recipe provided by Recipe provided by Corina Nielsen
- 1/2 cup Kodiak Cakes Buttermilk Power Cakes Flapjack and Waffle Mix
- 2 large beaten whole eggs
- 1-1/4 cup bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons mixed Italian herb seasoning
- 1/4 cup finely grated parmesan cheese
- 6 thin slices pork chops
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 heaped tablespoons butter
- In three separate bowls add 1) Kodiak Cakes, 2) beaten eggs, and 3) bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, Italian herbs, salt and pepper. Very lightly salt and pepper to the Kodiak Cake bowl and eggs (small pinch in each). Stir well.
- Preheat a cast iron skillet or preferred pan on medium heat to melt butter.
- Coat each chop first in Kodiak Cakes mix, then submerge in egg, then place in seasoned bread crumb/parmesan mixture ensuring surface is fully coated.
- Place in hot pan and cook 3-4 minutes until golden brown on each side. Cooking time will vary depending on how thin/thick your pork chops are.
- Remove from heat and garnish with fresh parsley. Serve with mashed potatoes, cauli mash, and veggie of choice