- 230 Calories
- 12g Protein
- 7g Total Fat
- 29g Carbs
- View Full Info
What would happen if you substituted your flapjack mix for Kodiak Cornbread Mix? Pure magic, or most commonly known as Johnny Cakes. Make an even heartier-textured stack, chock-full of comforting southern flavors with our famous cornbread mix. Then top it off with a slice of butter and a drizzle of sweet maple syrup to complete your whole grain balanced breakfast.
- 1 cup Kodiak Homestead Style Cornbread Mix
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- Combine Kodiak Cornbread Mix, eggs, milk, and melted butter until the batter is smooth.
- Heat a pan or griddle over medium-high heat or 375°F and grease with butter. Pour 1/4 cup of batter onto the pan and cook until bubbles form on top.
- Flip and continue to cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Remove flapjacks from heat and serve warm with butter and maple syrup.