Pomegranate, Ginger and Goat Cheese Flapjacks
- 270 Calories
- 16g Protein
- 41g Carbs
- View Full Info
Sweet, savory, and scrumptious are just three ways to describe these Pomegranate, Ginger, & Goat Cheese Flapjacks. There may not have been meal options like these for frontier folk back in the day, but in today's frontier this combo is one you can enjoy anytime. It's easy to make, too. All you need is Kodiak Cakes Buttermilk Power Cakes and pomegranate seeds, candied ginger, and goat cheese for topping.
- 1 cup Kodiak Cakes Buttermilk Power Cakes Flapjack and Waffle Mix
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup pomegranate seeds
- 2 tablespoon candied ginger, chopped
- 1/4 cup goat cheese
- Stir Kodiak Cakes mix and water together until combined.
- Pour 1/4 cup of batter onto a heated and greased pan or griddle. Cook on medium-high heat or 375 degrees F. until bubbles form on the top.
- Flip and continue to cook until golden.
- Top with pomegranate seeds, candied ginger, and goat cheese.