Apricot Glazed Ribs
- 290 Calories
- 21g Protein
- 8g Carbs
Are you looking to try a new sauce with your next stack of ribs? This Apricot Glazed Baby Back Ribs recipe features a sweet glaze made using Kodiak Cakes Apricot Fruit Syrup. All you need is four simple ingredients. Serve this dish as the main course with classic bbq sides like potato salad, corn, grilled veggies, or coleslaw.
- 2 slab (6 lbs.) baby back pork ribs
- 1/4 cup dry rub
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup BBQ sauce
- 1/4 cup Kodiak Cakes Apricot Syrup
- 2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup scallions, chopped
- Heat a grill to 350 degrees.
- Remove the membrane from the back of each rack.
- Sprinkle dry rub onto the meat and rub it on.
- Drizzle the ribs with olive oil, wrap in foil, and grill for 2 hours
- Remove the ribs from the grill. Combine BBQ sauce, Kodiak Cakes Apricot Syrup, ground ginger, and salt. Brush the mixture evenly over the ribs. Place back onto a heated grill for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let rest for 10 minutes before serving.