Apricot Glazed Ribs
- 290 Calories
- 21g Protein
- 8g Carbs
- 2 slab (6 lbs.) baby back pork ribs
- 1/4 cup dry rub
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup BBQ sauce
- 1/4 cup Kodiak Cakes Apricot Syrup
- 2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup scallions, chopped
Get this product
- Heat a grill to 350 degrees.
- Remove the membrane from the back of each rack.
- Sprinkle dry rub onto the meat and rub it on.
- Drizzle the ribs with olive oil, wrap in foil, and grill for 2 hours
- Remove the ribs from the grill. Combine BBQ sauce, Kodiak Cakes Apricot Syrup, ground ginger, and salt. Brush the mixture evenly over the ribs. Place back onto a heated grill for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let rest for 10 minutes before serving.