Prep Time:5 mins
- 300 Calories
- 5g Protein
- 17g Total Fat
- 32g Carbs
- View Full Info
Move over hot fudge; there’s a new topping in town. Our Maple-Almond Sundae recipe is out to prove that’s Kodiak Nut Butter Syrups go great on almost everything. Don’t believe us? Then grab a few scoops, slice up a banana, sprinkle on some chopped nuts, add a heavy-handed drizzle of Kodiak Maple-Almond Syrup and become a believer. I scream, you scream, we all scream for Kodiak Maple-Almond Nut Butter Syrup.
- 2-3 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 1 small banana
- 2 tablespoons Kodiak Cakes Almond Butter Syrup
- 2 tablespoons slivered almonds
- 1 tablespoons shredded coconut
- Sprinkles for topping
- Cherry for topping
- Scoop ice cream into a medium glass or bowl.
- Top the ice cream with banana slices, Kodiak Cakes Almond Butter Syrup, slivered almonds, shredded coconut, sprinkles, and a cherry.