Caramel Roasted Pecan Pancakes
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 cup pecans
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup Kodiak Cakes Pumpkin Flax Flapjack & Waffle Mix
- 3/4 cup water
- Maple syrup for topping
- Place pecans, maple syrup, and salt in a small skillet over medium heat for 3-5 minutes or until caramelized and golden; keep warm.
- Combine Kodiak Cakes mix and water and stir until the batter is combined.
- Pour 1/4 cup of batter onto a heated and greased pan or griddle. Cook on medium-high heat or 375°F, or until bubbles form on top.
- Flip and continue to cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Remove flapjacks from heat and serve warm with roasted pecans topping and maple syrup.