Caramel Roasted Pecan Pancakes
Folks may debate exactly how to pronounce the main feature of this flapjack recipe, but there's no debate whether or not these Pecan Pancakes are delicious. Looking to take it even further? Try roasting your pecans or coating them in cocoa!
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 cup pecans
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup Kodiak Cakes Pumpkin Flax Flapjack & Waffle Mix
- 3/4 cup water
- Maple syrup for topping
- Place pecans, maple syrup, and salt in a small skillet over medium heat for 3-5 minutes or until caramelized and golden; keep warm.
- Combine Kodiak Cakes mix and water and stir until the batter is combined.
- Pour 1/4 cup of batter onto a heated and greased pan or griddle. Cook on medium-high heat or 375°F, or until bubbles form on top.
- Flip and continue to cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Remove flapjacks from heat and serve warm with roasted pecans topping and maple syrup.