Coconut Mocha Brownies
- 179 Calories
- 11g Protein
Coconut and mocha may seem like an unlikely matchup, but this brownie recipe proves the pair makes a delectable duo. Plus, Kodiak Cakes Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix makes each square a source of whole grains.
- 5oz. cooked mashed sweet potato
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 2 whole eggs
- 1-1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 40 drops double chocolate sweet leaf stevia
- 1 box Kodiak Cakes Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
- 2 teaspoon espresso powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 3 tablespoons white chocolate chips (melted with 1/2 teaspoon coconut oil)
- 1/2 cup melted coconut butter
- Preheat oven to 325F and coat an 8x8 pan with non-stick spray.
- In a large bowl, combine cooked sweet potato, coconut oil, eggs, vanilla, and stevia until smooth. Slowly add Kodiak Cakes mix, espresso powder, and salt. Pour into prepared pan and bake for 30-35 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool completely.
- Prepare topping by combining melted white chocolate chips and melted coconut butter. Mix until smooth. Pour mixture onto brownies.
- Drizzle on melted chocolate or add chocolate chips if desired.