- 360 Calories
- 7g Protein
- 16g Total Fat
- 54g Carbs
- View Full Info
Campfires and s’more are awfully good, but elevate that s’more with a waffle cone, and it becomes "waffly" good. All corny dad jokes aside, this waffle cone s’more recipe is giving a classic campfire dessert a little more crunch and bit more protein with Kodiak Bear Bites sprinkled on top!
- 4 waffle cones
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1/2 cup Kodiak Bear Bites, crushed (any flavor)
- Layer waffle cones with peanut butter, marshmallows, chocolate chips, and crushed Kodiak Bear Bites.
- Wrap the filled cones in foil.
- Place over hot coals or on a grate over a fire for 6-8 minutes.*
- Carefully remove from the coals/fire, unwrap, and serve while warm.
*Tip: Bake at home in an oven set to 400°F for 6-8 minutes.