- 250 Calories
- 12g Protein
- 24g Carbs
- View Full Info
If you suspect and early morning, prep breakfast ahead of time with this easy Overnight Oats recipe. All you have to do is mix one Kodiak Cakes Oatmeal Packet with milk, Greek yogurt, and any other add-ins you choose, and then refrigerate the mixture overnight. Toppings also really bring this dish together. In the morning, after your oats have had time to soak, we suggest adding a little sweetness to your breakfast with some fresh cut fruit, and a little crunch with chopped nuts or granola.
- 1 packet Kodiak Cakes Maple Brown Sugar Oatmeal
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons walnuts, chopped
- 2 tablespoons dried cranberries
- 1 tablespoon nut butter (optional)
- 1/2 mango, diced
- 2 tablespoons raspberries
- Empty oatmeal packet into a medium jar.
- Add almond milk, Greek yogurt, walnuts, dried cranberries, and nut butter.
- Place the lid on the jar and shake to combine.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- In the morning, top the oatmeal with diced mangos, raspberries, and additional walnuts.