Chia Pudding Fig Overnight Oats
Prep Time:5 mins
Cook Time:30 mins
- 560 Calories
- 25g Protein
- 13g Total Fat
- 90g Carbs
Bring us some figgy pudding – or, better yet, some chia pudding fig overnight oats. Together, the ooo-gooey deliciousness of chia pudding combined with sweet ripe figs delivers a mouth-watering breakfast even the pickiest of eaters will crave. Who knew that honeyed figs and chia pudding were two delicacies missing from your morning bite? We certainly did...
- 1/2 cup Kodiak Classic Rolled Oats Canister
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 tablespoons Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- Dash of cinnamon
- 2-3 fresh figs
Chia Pudding Layer
- 3 tablespoons milk of choice
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1/2 tablespoon maple syrup
- Optional: pomegranate seeds
- In a sealable jar or tuber ware, mix together Kodiak oats, milk, chia seeds, cinnamon, and maple syrup.
- In a separate small bowl, make chia seed pudding by mixing together the milk, chia seeds, and maple syrup. Let sit for 10 minutes.
- Pour the chia seed pudding over the oats mixture. And place in fridge and let sit at least 30 minutes or overnight.
- Remove from fridge, stir, and top with fresh figs. Optionally, add a drizzle of honey and pomegranate seeds. Serve and enjoy!