No Bake Peanut Butter Bars
- 330 Calories
- 11g Protein
- 36g Carbs
- View Full Info
No oven required to make this No-Bake Peanut Butter Bars recipe folks! With a pan and a canister of Kodiak Protein Oats, you can to create your own peanut butter bars that are perfect for hiking, biking, adventuring, or simply relaxing around the house. Plus you can add all the toppings and mix-ins your crave — dried fruit, chopped nuts, chocolate, cinnamon, the possibilities are as endless as they are delicious.
- 1 + 3/4 cups Kodiak Classic Rolled Oats Oatmeal Canister
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup optional add-ins: chocolate chips, dried cranberries, coconut flakes, etc.
- Prepare an 8" x 8" pan with parchment paper
- In a large bowl, combine Kodiak oats, peanut butter, maple syrup, salt, and optional add-ins and mix well
- Press the mixture into the prepared pan and refrigerate for 2-3 hours
- Slice into 2" bars. Store covered in the refrigerator for up to 5 days