No Bake Peanut Butter Bars
- 330 Calories
- 11g Protein
- 36g Carbs
- View Full Info
Keep the oven off and instead try these No-Bake Peanut Butter Bars. All you need is a pan and a canister of Kodiak Cakes Power Oats to create your own bars that are perfect for hiking, biking, adventuring, or just enjoying around the house. Plus theyâre customizable â add in any topping youâd like! Dried fruit, chopped nuts, chocolate, cinnamon, the possibilities are as endless as they are delicious.
- 1 -3/4 cups Kodiak Cakes Power Oats
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup optional add-ins: chocolate chips, dried cranberries, coconut flakes, etc.
- Prepare an 8âx 8â pan with parchment paper
- In a large bowl, combine Kodiak Cakes Power Oats, peanut butter, maple syrup, salt, and optional add-ins and mix well
- Press the mixture into the prepared pan and refrigerate for 2-3 hours
- Slice into 2â bars. Store covered in the refrigerator for up to 5 days