Peach Pie Overnight Oats
Prep Time:5 mins
Cook Time:30 mins
- 480 Calories
- 22g Protein
- 13g Total Fat
- 73g Carbs
Have your pie and eat it too. A bright bowl of peach pie overnight oats sure hits the sweet spot in the morning. Just prep before bed and wake up to a deliciously smooth, tart, and - dare we say - peach perfect breakfast.
- 1/2 cup Kodiak Classic Rolled Oats Canister
- 3/4 cup milk of choice
- 2 tablespoons Flax Seeds
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- Dash of cinnamon
- 1 peach
- Optional: 1 tablespoons almond butter, drizzle of honey
- In a sealable jar or tuber ware, mix together the Kodiak oats, milk, flax seeds, cinnamon, and maple syrup.
- Place in fridge and let sit at least 30 minutes or overnight.
- Remove from fridge, stir, and top with 1 chopped peach. Optionally, add a drizzle of honey and a drizzle of almond butter. Serve and enjoy!